"A good deal of pop music has interesting lyrics, but they are not theater lyrics. A songwriter who works in the theater must have a sense of what is theatrical, of how you use music to tell a story, as opposed to writing a song. Jonathan understood that instinctively."
"Tom [Kitt] and Brian [Yorkey] shared with me that they had been deeply inspired by what Jonathan Larson had done for the medium of musical theater, and I know that Jonathan would in turn be as inspired by what they had done."
"In another timeline Jonathan Larson is 54 years old, and he’s pounding away at a keyboard, writing something new. I wish I could visit it."
Sailor Moon Crystal’s OP song, full version!
Bonus Track - Let It Go
I think I just heard my heart break.
When we realized Angelica might have been a brat, but she was nice deep down.
every now and then a show comes along that doesn’t just change the playing field, but it kind of blows the whole stadium out. you start over, and you’re reinventing the game and how we watch it, and the players are totally different. their message is unique and daring and our impressions and the way we deal with them aren’t the same ever again.
well, this was one of those shows.
Crying… Every fucking time.
my shit is so fucking lost it’s on the other end of town
Creditless Sailor Moon Crystal Opening
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep